Updated: Jun 10, 2021
If you know me well my ideal beauty is simple and natural my Philosophy was always dead skin care and make up product shouldn't change who are you are only enhance your natural beauty. Here is my top 5- Super Simple Natural Beauty Tips and Tricks That Will Save You Time And Money!
1. Using salt water solution can help reduce swelling and also give your face and you look dissolve the salt in water soak a face towel in the solution and apply on the face for a bout 10 minutes than rinse off your face.
2. Born in the Mediterranean taught me the importance of Olive oil for internal use, but did you know that olive oil is great for increases skin hydration and radiant. Massage the face with olive oil for About approximately 6 minutes would keep your skin clean,smooth and can also be used as a natural make up remover.
3. We all know the feeling of waking up with a pimple in the size of finger,if you have a pimple on your face before an important meeting or date, there is now way to quickly get rid of it. Apply some honey and let it sit for 15 minutes; then wash with warm water and the size of your pimples will be reduced dramatically. This makes them less noticeable so that you can easily hide those pesky zits under makeup!
4. Coconut oil is a natural antiseptic. It attacks the harmful bacteria in your mouth and can reduce plaque buildup, prevent tooth decay, and fight gum disease for these reasons it will improve oral health significantly when you use coconut oil as an alternative to brushing or rinsing with regular toothpaste
Coconut Oil has been proven time after time to be one of nature's most powerful healing substances - used by indigenous cultures across the globe. Specifically because Coconut Oil contains Lauric Acid which fights germs naturally; making its way into the root canal system where cavities often start from! For this reason alone using Coconut Oil instead of traditional store-bought products like soap or shampoos, could save yourself not only money but also avoid unnecessary problems.
5. Using ice cubes is a great way to not only relieve pain, but can also improve your appearance. By reducing inflammation and blood flow constriction, it will visibly reduce tiredness on the face while brightening one's complexion with an instant glow! Just remember not to use the ice cube directly on the skin as it can damag your capillaries instead wrap the ice cube in a clean towel or better yet with a cloth and use on the face this should be done after cleaning the face.